Time4Motherfunk! “Hui, this is very Techno today!” said motherfunk engineer Lars Löffler during the preproduction of episode #37 of motherfunk on BLN.fm. Truely, the first 4 BoogieHouse tracks kick off in grand style. Change bring the change to classic 80s BoogieFunk.
Your host Mijk van Dijk plays some lazy, cool and sweaty SloMo Burners after that before the Grande Finale with his very own new BoogieHouse Remix for Family Grooves.
This show was live on Thursday November 21, 18:00h, Sunday November 24, 19:00h and Monday, November 25, 17:00h (all times CET).
Boogie down, funksters!
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/133185309″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”false” /]
1. Get Closer – My My My – emma Music
2. Ben Pearce – What I Might Do (Kolombo Remix) – Hedonism Music
3. Munk feat. Mona Lazette – The Beat (Kolombo Remix) – Gomma
4. Los Hermanos feat. Lepumpernic – Keep Hold Tight- GMI Productions
5. Change – Hold Tight – Atlantic
6. Change – This Is Your Time – Atlantic
7. Tonic Edits – Off Broad Way (Mercury Edit) – Toy Tonics
8. TASO & Wolfbitch – Tria – Muti Music
9. Sweater Beats feat. Sunni Colon – Love Me – Symbols Recordings
10. Panama – Destroyer (Cosmos Midnight Remix) – Future Classic
11. Orfeo – No Substitution (The SDJR Wonder Funk Remix)
12. Time4Tale – I Don’t Care (Mijk van Dijk Remix) – Family Grooves
Stay connected with “Motherfunk” and Mijk on his Motherfunk Facebook page!
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Stay in the loop & join my mailinglist
Receive the latest news and updates from Mijk van Dijk's microglobe
Stay in the loop
& join my mailinglist
Receive the latest news and updates
from Mijk van Dijk's microglobe
You have successfully subscribed. Please open the confirmation Email and click on the confirmation link.